Kealakehe Intermediate uses an on-line program, TeacherEase, to promote parent and teacher communication. Parents can get current information about their child's studies, communicate with teachers, and motivate students to higher performance. This service is free for all parents.
Parents' Secure Login. For parents to gain access to TeacherEase, an account must be set up by a teacher or school administrator. Upon login, the parents can access their students' records only.
Assignments. Parents can check a student's current assignments. Is tonight's homework done yet? If the student was absent, what does he/she need to make up?
Grades. Parents can check their child's current scores and get details. They can:
- praise a student for doing well.
- motivate a child who is not working up to potential.
- get help for a struggling student.
Email. Parents can email teachers and administrators. They can better communicate with the school staff without playing "phone tag."
To get set up with TeacherEase:
- Provide your email address to your child's Advisory Teacher.
- The teacher will enter you into the TeacherEase database. You will receive a welcome email from TeacherEase with a password.
- Go to the TeacherEase website: www.teacherease.com and login using your email address. The top of the webpage will look like the picture below. Click on "Login".
- Enter your email address and password. Be sure to use the email address you gave your child's teacher:
- Select "Classes/Subjects" to view teachers' grades for your child.
- Point and click to access assignments/grades for your child.
Kealakehe Intermediate School • 74-5062 Onipa'a St. • Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 • (808)327-4314